8/25/2009

Summer? [PArT2]



It really has been a relaxing summer this year. I know I should be glad with the Master's starting soon but it can become pretty boring doing nothing.

Here are some of the highlights... I spent some time down home in Glenariffe, I found out we have two new kittens, I caught up with old friends in Ballycastle, I have watched more anime in the past two months than I have done in ages, I am preparing for my second wedding shoot and reading constantly. On top of all that I live in the cinema.


[Nicole, Ciaran, Clodagh, me]

[a random find around the house]

[Danny Nash, photographed when doing reconnaissance for his wedding]

[Crowd shot from the 'Folk, Rock & Reggae' Night in the Menagerie]

[Yellow Car No Return, The Menagerie]

[The Corncrakes, The Menagerie]

No comments: