3/16/2011

Follow the Money...

Week 24 of the SPN project.
"Follow the money" - Stephen McLaren


After following one man (seen above) for ten minutes or so, he doubled back on me. His facial expression says that he was annoyed that he was the subject of my gaze, and (I think) his clutching hand gesture belies the nervousness/uncomfortableness. I may have taken the brief more literally than was intended but it provided interesting food for thought on a fantastically bright day.

I spent most of my time in the financial areas of Belfast, which provided a wonderful playground for scenes littered with busy people too wrapped up in other matters. Photographing at lunch also in my favour because it forced more people into the public spaces where I was able to 'follow' and frame them.

My B-sides for this week include:


-PM

No comments: