10/08/2008

Last Year @ QUB

And so starts my final year of studying Film and Photography at Queen's University Belfast. I will try and make regular posts here so that the year is documented properly; that being said, my plate will be quite full.

The photography module looks great for this term: we get to learn darkroom techniques, the art of the photogram and how to bind our own books. The focus of our work will be on Dada and Expressionism so the results will be very interesting. I will try and post ideas, thoughts and opinions from the project as well as my journal notes.

Anyway, my photo project work from last year is posted up as a blog- http://www.pmarley04.blogspot.com/
I think having one blog for personal work and university work may help me keep both up to date! Maybe...

No comments: